A truly fulfilling marriage involves two people focusing on each others' needs rather than their own. Lysa TerKeurst, president of The Proverbs 31 Ministry, has written a practical guide for each spouse that will open their eyes to the needs, desires, and longings of the other. She offers eight essential criteria for capturing the heart of your spouse, with creative tips on how to accomplish them. Having a great marriage takes time, creativity, and willingness. Capture His Heart
and Capture Her Heart
are excellent tools to help spouses run this very worthwhile race.
Wives Need Their Husbands To:
1. Be the Spiritual Leader of the Home
2. Be Their Teammate in Raising Kids and Taking Care of the Home
3. Treat Them as a Princess
5. Allow Her Time with Friends
6. Encourage Her with Appreciation, Affirmation, and Admiration
7. Provide Emotional Fulfillment Before Sexual Desires
8. Learn What Makes Women Different from Men
About the AuthorLYSA TERKEURST
is the New York Times
bestselling author of The Best Yes
, and Made to Crave
. She is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and writes from her sticky farm table in North Carolina where she lives with her husband, Art, five kids, three dogs, and a mouse that refuses to leave her kitchen. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.